The 12th International Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies (PaCT-2013)30 September - 4 October 2013, St.-PetersburgRubrics: Conference | IT, Mathematics, Technology, Other Activity URL: http://ssd.sscc.ru/conference/pact2013E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgDescription:
The aim of the PaCT-2013 is to give an overview of new developments, applications, and trends in parallel computing technologies. We sincerely hope that the conference will help our community to deepen understanding of parallel computing technologies by providing a forum for an exchange of views between scientists and specialists from all over the world.
The previous eleven conferences were held in Novosibirsk (1991), Obninsk (1993), St. Petersburg (1995, LNCS Vol. 964), Yaroslavl (1997, LNCS Vol. 1277), Pushkino (1999, LNCS Vol. 1662), Novosibirsk (2001, LNCS Vol. 2127), Nizhniy Novgorod (2003, LNCS Vol. 2763), Krasnoyarsk (2005, LNCS Vol. 3606), Pereslavl-Zalessky (2007, LNCS Vol. 4671), Novosibirsk (2009, LNCS Vol. 5698) and Kazan (2011, LNCS Vol. 6873).
- All technological aspects of the applications of parallel computer systems
- High level parallel programming languages and systems
- Methods and tools for parallel solution of large-scale problems
- Languages, environments and software tools supporting parallel processing
- Operating systems, scheduling, mapping and load balancing
- General architectural concepts
- Cellular automata
- Performance measurement and analysis tools
- Teaching parallel processing
- Software for grid and cloud computing
- Scalable computing
- Fragmentation and aggregation of algorithms and programs
- Programs assembling and reuse
The Conference Proceedings is planned to be published as a volume of the Springer Verlag LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) series and distributed at the Conference. We plan also to publish selected papers in a special issue of an international journal.
The official language of the Conference is English.
The Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Geophysics (SB RAS), Novosibirsk
The Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University (SPbSPU)
Prof. Victor Malyshkin
PaCT-2013 Organising Committee
Phone: +7 (383) 330-89-94
Supercomputer Software Department, ICM&MG SB RAS
Pr. Lavrentieva, 6
630090, Novosibirsk, Russia
Fax: +7 (383) 330-87-83
Web site: http://ssd.sscc.ru/conference/pact2013