5th International Scientific–practical Conference "Geopolitics, geoeconomics and international relations problems. NATO and EU expansion to the east – security problems of Russia, CIS states, Europe and Asia"23 - 24 March 2011, St. PetersburgRubrics: Conference | Economics, Other Activity URL: http://www.geopolitika.netE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgDescription:
We are glad to inform you that The FIFTH INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC – PRACTICAL CONFERENCE “GEOPOLITICS, GEOECONOMICS AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS PROBLEMS. NATO AND EU EXPANSION TO THE EAST – SECURITY PROBLEMS IN RUSSIA, CIS STATES, EUROPE AND ASIA" will be held in Saint Petersburg, Russia, March, 23-24, 2011.
The following questions are to be discussed at plenary and sectional meetings of the Conference:
• Historiography, philosophy, theory and practice of geopolitics, geo-economics and international relations. Nazism, fascism, racism, genocide and dual standards of Western-European civilization. Genesis and morphology;
• Influence of The Warsaw Treaty cancellation and the Soviet Union collapse on the geopolitical and geo-economical situation in the world, on Russia, CIS states, Europe and Asia security;
• Analysis of the balance variation of nuclear and non-nuclear weapons and military industrial complexes finance support in Russia – CIS and USA – NATO states in 1991-2009;
• Problems and prospect the elimination of the occupation regimes of power and of occupation military bases in Europe and Asia. Liquidation of NATO – the only way of struggle with the consequences of the Second World War, the fight against fascism and struggle for freedom and democracy of European and Asian countries;
• Termination of Russia and other CIS states separate negotiations with NATO as the only way for foundation of equal and democratic international relationships in Eurasian continent;
• Problems and prospect of CIS development as a real geopolitical subject of international community and international law with one elected parliament (by analogy with EU building);
• Constitutional, financial and information problems of development of defense capacity, national security and independence of Russia and CIS in 2010-2035. Establishment of the strategic parity on air-capable fleets and missile-nuclear forces between Russia, CIS and NATO countries as a main condition for the democratization of international relationships and peacekeeping;
• The sovereign independent states right for the necessary self-defense and possession of nuclear missile weapons in the modern geopolitical conditions. Problems of Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaties inappropriateness to new geopolitical realities;
• Theoretical and practical background of developing the appropriate response measures of CIS states in case of the threat of the outer intervention, including struggle with fomentation of intrastate interethnic and interfaith conflicts;
• State and power – problems of interests and interaction. Development of scientifically-based methods of optimum interaction between power and state;
• Windows of vulnerability. The chief of the state – as the main window of vulnerability. Problems and preventative measures of authorities’ banditism and transformation of the all branches into joint OCG (organized criminal group) of the state. Genesis and morphology;
• Division of the roles of the chief of the state and Commander-in-Chief of the state as a way of strengthening of the state security, struggle with fascism, struggle for the democracy an liberalization of the country, defense of the human rights;
• Television and cinematography as the ways of the totalitarianism development, ideological aggression and unconstitutional methods of the states administration;
• Anti-Russian attitude of the Russian television as the main dangers of Russia and CIS security. Problems and prospect of establishment of independent pro-Russian television
• High-technology, industrial, financial and food supply state safety. Problems and ways of solving them;
• Strong army and developed high-technology industry – the basis of the state independent politics, geopolitics, geo-economics and international relations;
• Speed-up of CIS states integration – the main way of their security in conditions of NATO and EU expansion to the West, outer threats increase, including drug invasion of NATO against CIS from Afghanistan and other world drug regions.
The list of questions to be introduced for discussion at the Conference may be widened at Your request. We propose you and scientific workers of your University, Institute, Institution to take an active part in the Conference and in the work of Organizing Committee.
The deadline for sending applications to participate in the Conference is 15.02.2011.
Your application should contain the following information:
• First name and last name of authors
• Title and length of paper abstracts
• Affiliation (if materials are presented by the institution)
• First name and last name of a speaker
• Mailing address, fax and e-mail
The official language of the Conference is Russian and English. Authors, who cannot attend the Conference, are also invited to submit their papers for publication in the Conference Proceedings. The papers submitted should be no longer than three А4 pages or seven pages for plenary reports.
The deadline for submitting papers is 22.03.2011.