The Eleventh Int. Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies (PaCT-2011)19 - 23 September 2011, KazanRubrics: Conference | IT, Mathematics, Technology Activity URL: http://ssd.sscc.ru/conference/pact2011E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgDescription:
The Eleventh Int. Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies (PaCT-2011) will be held in Kazan (Russia), 19 - 23 September, 2011. Main topics are all aspects of the applications of parallel computer systems, methods and tools for parallel solution of large-scale problems, cellular automata and
cellular neural networks, software for GRID computing, languages, environment and software tools supporting parallel processing, cloud computing, scalable computing, computing fragmentation and aggregation software assembling and reuse.
The Conference Proceedings is planned to be published as the volume of the Springer Verlag LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) series and distributed at the Conference. We plan also to publish selected papers in a special issue of one of the international journals.
Paper submissions should be done via submission system at http://ssd.sscc.ru/conference/pact2011
The paper also can be sent to the address email@example.com
- Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Geophysics SB RAS
- Institute of Informatics (Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan)
- Kazan Federal University
- PaCT-2011 Conference Site at Supercomputer Software Department of ICM&MG RAS, Novosibirsk, Russia: http://ssd.sscc.ru/conference/pact2011
- PaCT-2011 Local Organizing Committee Site at Institute of Informatics, Tatarstan Academy of Sciences: http://pact2011.antat.ru
- PaCT-2011 Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PaCT-2011 Local Organizing Committee Secretary: email@example.com