15’th GAMM-IMACS International Symposium on Scientific Computing, Computer Arithmetic and Verified Numerical Computations23 - 29 September 2012, NovosibirskRubrics: Symposium | IT, Mathematics Activity URL: http://conf.nsc.ru/scan2012/en/Description:
The Symposium will take place in Novosibirsk, at the Institute of Computational Technologies of the Siberian Department of the Russian Academy of Sciences, on September 23-29, 2012.
The scope of the SCAN conferences covers all aspects, from theory to implementation and applications, with a strong emphasis on verification of computed results, as well as on mathematical, programming, and algorithmic tools for this purpose.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
– theory, algorithms, and arithmetics for verified numerical computations
– hardware and software support, programming tools for verification
– symbolic and algebraic methods for numerical verification
– verification in operations research, optimization, and simulation
– verified solution of ordinary differential equations
– computer-assisted proofs and verification for partial differential equations
– interval analysis and its applications
– supercomputing and reliability
– industrial and scientific applications of verified numerical computations.
The conference language is English.
On-line abstract submission April 30, 2012
Organizing committee — firstname.lastname@example.org (preferable) Sergey P. Shary email@example.com
Mailing Address Institute of Computational Technologies SD RAS
6, Lavrentiev ave., 630090, Novosibirsk, Russia
Phones (383) 330-86-56 (Sergey P. Shary) Fax (383) 330-63-42 (directorate)