SCAN'2012 - 15’th GAMM-IMACS International Symposium on Scientific Computing, Computer Arithmetic and Verified Numerical Computations23 - 29 September 2012, NovosibirskRubrics: Conference | Mathematics Activity URL: http://conf.nsc.ru/scan2012Description:
SCAN'2012 strives to advance the frontiers in verified numerical computations, interval methods, as well as their application to computational engineering and science.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
– theory, algorithms, and arithmetics for verified numerical computations
– hardware and software support, programming tools for verification
– symbolic and algebraic methods for numerical verification
– verification in operations research, optimization, and simulation
– verified solution of ordinary differential equations
– computer-assisted proofs and verification for partial differential equations
– interval analysis and its applications
– supercomputing and reliability
– industrial and scientific applications of verified numerical computations
SCAN'2012 is preceded by the Constraint Programming and Decision Making Workshop CoProd'2012 on September 23, 2012.
The conference language is English.
Institute of Computational Technologies (ICT) of the Siberian Department of the Russian Academy of Sciences