Lavrentyev Institute of Hydrodynamics of SD RAS
Kutateladze Institute of Thermophysics of SD RAS
Novosibirsk State University
Altai State University
VI All–Russian Conference with Foreign Participants
“Free Boundary Problems: Theory, Experiment and Applications”
Barnaul, Russia, August 7-11, 2017
Free boundary problems are characterized by their rich content and a variety of applications: from technological processes to the environmental problems and problems of efficient nature management. In 2002, 2005, 2008, 2011 amd 2014 in Biisk there were held five conferences devoted to free boundary problems. There participated scientists from over 20 organizations from 12 Russian cities as well as scientists from foreign countries. Informal cooperation of mathematicians and physicists, theorists and experimentalists contributed to enrichment of conference subjects and establishment of professional contacts.
• Mathematical methods.
• Surface and internal waves. Stratified flows.
• Fluid-structure interaction.
• Wave motion of thin films. Thermocapillary convec-tion.
• Phase transitions in moving media.
• Processes of interphase interaction in heterogeneous systems.
• MHD and EHD flows with a free surface.
• Technological applications.
Download First Announcement in PDF format