Novosibirsk, Russia, May, 30 – June, 4, 2011
"Modern Problems of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics: Theory, Experiment and Applications", devoted to the 90th anniversary of professor Nikolai N. Yanenko
- Modern problems of continuum mechanics: new mathematical models, numerical algorithms, results.
- Theoretical and experimental problems of hydro- and aerodynamics.
- Problems of structural mechanics of continua.
- Physical and mathematical description of nanoscale phenomena.
- Physical and mathematical, numerical modeling in mechanics of continuous and heterogeneous inert and reactive media.
- Informational and computational tools for environment studies and engineering research.
- High-performance computing for numerical modeling of physical processes: programming models and runtime support; performance analysis tools for high-performance computing; optimization, scalability and porting of codes.
- Mathematical modeling in problems of machine science and safety of technical systems.
- Interval analysis methods and its applications.
© 1996-2013, Institute of computational technologies of SB RAS, Novosibirsk